- Where do tickets at Premium Seating Canada come from?
You will be pleased to know that all our tickets are sourced from trusted vendors who undergo screening for security purposes. This ensures that there is no discrepancy when it comes to the question of where these tickets are being sourced from.
- Is there a service fee charge while booking tickets with Premium Seating Canada?
Yes, there is but a minimum service fee charge when you book your tickets with us. With this fee, we can operate our business, thereby bringing you more awesome tickets from vendors that are reliable!
- What is it about Premium Seating Canada that you can trust?
- Is your private information secure, especially at the checkout page?
Yes, you don’t have to worry about the security of your information as they are secured throughout the process. Having said that, at the checkout page, when it says that the connection is secure, this simply means that your details are encrypted, disallowing other parties from viewing them.
- Can you cancel, return, or exchange tickets you purchase at Premium Seating Canada?
Unfortunately, no, you cannot cancel, return, or exchange tickets you purchase online or through the phone. Therefore, before making your purchase, make sure that you have a plan laid out already.
- Will you get a refund if the event gets postponed or canceled?
On the off chance that the event gets postponed, you will still be able to use the tickets for the new dates. That means there will be no refunds. However, if it happens to get canceled, then you will be allowed a full refund. The only thing you need to remember here is that since we are not the vendors, we will not be able to process the refund. In fact, the broker who fulfills your order will be the one processing the refund.
You will find information about the vendor on your invoice. If you don’t receive your money within five to ten days, you might want to get in touch with the broker.